Ramadan Mubarak | Best Ramadan Kareem Wishes, Quotes and Greetings

best ramadan mubarak quotes, ramadan kareem wishes and greetings

Ramadan Mubarak

May this Ramadan be the reason we become the Muslim ALLAH is pleased with

best ramadan mubarak quotes, ramadan kareem wishes and greetings 1

Ramadan Kareem Wishes and Quotes Images

The Prophet peace be upon him said:"The best of fasting after Ramadan is Allah's month of muharram."Reported by Muslim.
best ramadan mubarak quotes, ramadan kareem wishes and greetings 2
Make Ramadan a time where you create a bond with Quran in a deep meaningful and Powerful way.
best ramadan mubarak quotes, ramadan kareem wishes and greetings 3
The Holy Phrophet (S.A.W.S) said:"The month of Ramadan is the month in which ALLAH, The Mighty, The Glorious, has made fasting obligatory upon you. So one, who fasts in this month in a state of belief and with the intention of recompense, shall become free of his sins just as he was on the day when his mother gave him birth"
best ramadan mubarak quotes, ramadan kareem wishes and greetings 4
Make this Ramadan a turning point of your life, Break free from the deceptions of this world and include onto the sweetness of Imaan
best ramadan mubarak quotes, ramadan kareem wishes and greetings 5
The special feeling at Suhoor when everyone's asleep but all Muslims are awake and are about to fast together. The unity during Ramadan is what I believe make this really beautiful.
best ramadan mubarak quotes, ramadan kareem wishes and greetings 6
There is no fasting without Salah, so if you're not praying you're not really fasting, you are just hungry.
Fasting is only 1% of not eating and drinking. The rest of 99% is bringing your heart and soult closer to ALLAH
best ramadan mubarak quotes, ramadan kareem wishes and greetings 7
Ramadan is about breaking bad habits, not putting them on pause.
Everytime you feel thirst, hunger or a headache while fasting. remind yourself and verbally say 'Oh ALLAH' this is for you'
When does something good this month (Ramadan) Allah multiplies it by 70
Al-Tirmidhi